Topic Options
Hop to:
#939 - 08/26/14 05:00 AM Roadrunner Snares
JD Rogge Offline
trapper

Loc: Cherokee iowa
Check us out at www.roadrunnersnares.com !

All Roadrunner snares come with a Rogge round swivel, Iowa legal deer stop, and are some of the most extensively tested snares on the market, we have personally snared thousands of furbearers with these snares. No Roadrunner snare will ever have a burr on the terminal end nut(nearest to the lock), this causes fur damage. Any snare we make can be purchased camoed, and ready to set for an additional $2 per dozen. Our camo process consists of 2 coats of F-1 brown/tan blend, for the perfect fall color, with all the protection of F-1 dip.

#1 Original Roadrunner- 40" of 7x7 3/32 cable, loaded, with a cam lock, poly wammy, Iowa legal deer stop, and a 11ga Rogge round swivel with excellent swivel action. This is my go to snare for almost everything, and is one of the finest, most versatile snares on the market. This is the most reliable snare I have ever used and my losses with this snare are near zero, your numbers of neck snared coon will increase with this snare....$18.00 per dozen + shipping

#2- Roadrunner Mini- 40" of 1x19 5/64 cable, loaded, with a mini cam lock, poly wammy, Iowa legal deer stop, and a 11ga Rogge round swivel. Very fast, smooth snare, locks down tight, high percentage of neck//high shoulder catches. This is my go to beaver snare....$18.00 per dozen + shipping.

#3- Roadrunner Wil-E Coyote- 60" of 7x7 5/64 cable, mild load w/modified teardrop shape, mini cam lock, poly wammy, Iowa legal deer stop, and a heavy 9ga Rogge round swivel. Very smooth snare, thin cable and thin profile lock bite deep fast, I have killed many coyotes even with this relatively short snare. Will also be available in 7ft, and 10ft lengths...$18.00 per dozen + shipping..add $1 per dozen for 7ft length, and $2 per dozen for 10ft length.

#4- Roadrunner Beaver Drowner snare- 40" of 1x19 1/16 cable, loaded, with a mini cam lock, poly wammy, Iowa legal deer stop, and a 11ga Rogge round swivel. This snare is designed to be used on drowning setups, for beaver/otter/etc, and the small cable leaves a very small footprint when the animal is drowned. Also an excellent under ice beaver snare. $17.00 per dozen + shipping

#5- Roadrunner Economy snare- 40" of 1x19 5/64 cable, loaded, with a slim lock, poly wammy, Iowa legal deer stop, and a 11ga Rogge round swivel. This snare is very fast, and very smooth, a more economical choice for the trapper on a budget. Very versatile. $16.00 per dozen + shipping

#6- Rogge round swivels- Rogge Round swivels have a larger throat diameter than any other swivel on the market to resist grass/mud clogging longer, and keep your equipment working better for longer.
9ga-$19.00 per 100 or $10. per 50
11ga- $17.00 per 100

#7- 2" Pogo stakes
With 16" of 7x7 3/32 cable(dry ground) and an adjustable end- $13.00 per dozen
With 24" of 1x19 5/64 cable(water) and an adjustable end- $13.00 per dozen

#8- 9ga Pigtail support wires(weld your own or friction fit 1/2" rebar)stand 18" off the stake- $10.00 per dozen

#9- 20"x 1/2" washer top stake- $21 per dozen
20"x1/2" w/pigtail support wire welded on- $24.00 per dozen
24"x3/8" T-top stake- $18.00 per dozen ***all stakes are a heavy bulk item, and must be picked up at the shop, or picked up at a convention (IA,SD,NE)***

#10- Roadrunner DP Drybait- A base of fortified petfood/shell corn, with several key ingredients that coons can't resist, an excellent producer, and customer favorite! 1 gallon size bag will make 50+ sets, 2 varieties.
* Persimmon- $13.00 per bag
* PB&J (peanut butter and jelly)- $13.00 per bag

#11- Snare specific Drowning rods- 8' of 3/8" rebar, with a swiveling conduit drowning lock, cross stake top end, and a 2" washer dead end(can be staked, or shoved in the mud), with pigtail support wire welded on. Will not back up, when they go down they are out!- $7.00 each**can't be shipped, pick up in Cherokee or at convention only**

#12- Drowning chains- 5' of #2 machine chain, with a swiveling conduit drowning lock, flat stake swivel top and bottom. Very versatile, very durable, no tangling, no back up.-$6.00each

#1256 - 08/31/14 09:28 PM Re: Roadrunner Snares [Re: JD Rogge]
JD Rogge Offline
trapper

Original Roadrunner--40in of 7x7 3/32 cable with a cam lock and a Iowa legal deer stop. The snare is loaded to make a very fast/reactive snare, my miss and loss rate is near zero with this snare. At the end is a 11ga Rogge round swivel, with excellent swiveling action and reduced grass clogging. A customer favorite! $18.00 per doz

Roadrunner Mini---similar to the Origional, but made with 40in of 1x19 5/64 cable with a mini cam lock. This snare is extremely fast, and has yielded a high percentage of neck catches for me. $18.00 per dozen.

Roadrunner Wil-E-Coyote

Roadrunner Beaver Drowner snare

Roadrunner Economy model. 40" of 1x19 5/64 cable with an 11 ga Rogge Round swivel, polymer wammy, and a slim lock. Snare is loaded and is very fast. $16/doz.

#20918 - 05/18/15 02:01 PM Re: Roadrunner Snares [Re: JD Rogge]
ADC Online   content

Owner/Administrator

Loc: Mahaska Co. Iowa
Will you have these or any snare building supplies at any conventions this year JD?

#20925 - 05/18/15 07:23 PM Re: Roadrunner Snares [Re: JD Rogge]
JD Rogge Offline
trapper

I will have a small selection of snare building supplies with me at IA and NE this year Jayme. During the next month I will be compiling a list of Item I will be carrying for home snare builders that will be available at conventions as well as online.

#23229 - 08/06/15 03:56 AM Re: Roadrunner Snares [Re: JD Rogge]
JD Rogge Offline
trapper

Now taking pre orders for the ITA, preorder for delivery at the ITA and save on shipping!

#23816 - 08/25/15 12:50 AM Re: Roadrunner Snares [Re: JD Rogge]
JD Rogge Offline
trapper

5/64-3/32 cam locks-zinc plated- $30 per 100
5/64-3/32 thin locks(slim locks)- $16.00 per 100

#26729 - 10/28/15 12:00 AM Re: Roadrunner Snares [Re: JD Rogge]
ADC Online   content

Owner/Administrator

Loc: Mahaska Co. Iowa
You got some stocked up for us procrastinators JD?

#26747 - 10/28/15 02:08 AM Re: Roadrunner Snares [Re: JD Rogge]
slider Offline
trapper

Loc: northwest iowa
Best snares you will ever find!!!

#26754 - 10/28/15 03:26 AM Re: Roadrunner Snares [Re: JD Rogge]
JD Rogge Offline
trapper

Yes Sir, its been a busy week LOL, Thanks Slider

#26847 - 10/29/15 03:29 PM Re: Roadrunner Snares [Re: JD Rogge]
bubbaboy Offline
trapper

Loc: nw ia
jd i'll need a doz of your original and some dp bait let me know when ya will be around next week and i'll stop over

#26871 - 10/30/15 02:45 AM Re: Roadrunner Snares [Re: JD Rogge]
JD Rogge Offline
trapper

I'm off Tuesday and Wednesday Bubba, I will be home in the evenings those days. Give me a call when you are heading this way.

#31504 - 12/24/15 01:24 PM Re: Roadrunner Snares [Re: JD Rogge]
JD Rogge Offline
trapper

Roadrunner Snares will be set up at the ITA auction in Boone again this year, anyone who needs anything let me know and I will bring it along. See you in Boone!

#34106 - 01/19/16 10:07 PM Re: Roadrunner Snares [Re: JD Rogge]
coon killer Offline
trapper

Loc: cass ,cumberland IA
how fast can you get me a dozen coyote snares if i put the money in the mail today?

https://teespring.com/stores/whitetail-fixation-apparel

https://youtu.be/GFDoVN7h4FE

Moderator:  ADC, CTRAPS 

PLEASE HELP IOWA TRAPPERS BY JOINING THE IOWA TRAPPING ASSOCIATION!

Click their name to join today!

photo Banner_mtp.jpg