Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Sale
Jump to new posts Re: ADC's Skinning Machines by ADC @ Yesterday at 08:04 PM

Originally Posted By: rhildebrand i have one of your machines already thinking about making it foot controlled through:) I'll PM you. Thanks.
For Sale
Jump to new posts Re: Beaver tails FS by sternat @ Yesterday at 06:47 AM

Yes just from this spring. All sizes and some with notches out etc.
For Sale
Jump to new posts Re: Beaver traps and drowning rods by sf @ Yesterday at 06:09 AM

ill buy drowders if you still have them
For Sale
Have Both a VHS copy and a Dvd copy Under-Ice Beaver Snaring Video-Snare Making-Snare Sets-On the Pond Checking-Trap more Larger Beaver-Over 40 yrs Experience by John Lee and Harold Linskey Holcombe,Wisc. VHS Copy--$14.50 shipped Dvd Copy [Copied
For Sale
Jump to new posts Re: kiehlhorn stakes by cat4fish @ 03/31/20 07:05 AM

I have some stabilizer heads that you weld on to stakes.If your interested i'll see how many i have .
For Sale
Jump to new posts Re: hunting light wanted by Bruce Smart1 @ 03/30/20 09:12 PM

I hunt two or three nights before I charge it.the walking light and the amber light have a 33hr.time limit and the spot light has a 3hr.limit on hi.and 8 hrs.on low
For Sale
Jump to new posts Re: Beaver Traps for Sale by D12 @ 03/30/20 04:42 PM

Is this still available? Thx
For Sale
Jump to new posts Re: Skulls FS by sternat @ 03/29/20 08:00 PM

Thanks I won't be tossing them. I forgot to mention these are raw skulls.
For Sale
Dang covid- i have my eye on one but the wife is goin in layoff soon. And ive been vocal about no unnecessary purchases.
For Sale
Jump to new posts Re: PERFECT SETS by Rich Faler [Brand New Release] by Bottom Edge @ 03/28/20 11:59 AM

For Sale
Jump to new posts Re: •••Trapping DVD for SALE••REDUCED•! by the Black Spot @ 03/27/20 06:40 AM