Catahoula pup for sale NW Missouri.

Posted by: Corey

Catahoula pup for sale NW Missouri. - 01/15/18 01:37 PM

A friend of mine has this pup for sale, if your interested pm me and i'll get you her contact information. Corey Hain

Through no fault of her own, the gentleman that spoke for her was not able to follow through with the purchase… So she is available! $300- “Queen” is 10 weeks old, purebred Catahoula… NOT REGISTERED.... She has a great personality, and is already chasing a sack on a stick and working on “sit” and “off”. She is crate trained, has had dewclaws removed, first vaccination and health check from my vet, she will come with vaccination record, frontline applied, bath, ear cleaning, house training info, basic obedience info, and stock dog training info and commands… She will mature into between 55-65lbs. If you are interested in this pretty Blue Leopard and White girl with light tan points, please message me… However if you live in town, do not bother! This breed is meant to work and I will not have any of my babies living in town getting bored chewing furniture, walls, crates, and digging holes or jumping fences! THIS IS NOT A BREED FOR TOWN LIVING, she has too much prey drive to not be used for what she was bred to do… once in a great while I will have a pet quality puppy, and she will definitely be a great all around dog that could go in any direction whether it is chasing cows, hunting, obedience, she does great already with positive reinforcement! Located in NW Missouri and Sorry, but I do not ship! I would also like to add that her Momma is the fastest dog we have ever had and can turn a cow pretty quick! Her Daddy will crawl on his side all the way to the back of the stock trailer and can load a 28’ stock trailer in about 10 seconds just by biting the cattle’s legs from under the trailer! He didn’t leave my horse stall for 2 weeks after our Filly became an orphan- he knew he needed to be her buddy till she got well enough to be on her own.... Thanks for looking at this little beauty! And pm me with any questions
Posted by: Dfabs

Re: Catahoula pup for sale NW Missouri. - 01/15/18 07:52 PM

I love these dogs...maybe one of these days.

Re: Catahoula pup for sale NW Missouri. - 01/15/18 09:38 PM

I am wanting to get one too, just isn't working out to be the right time for me at the moment otherwise Id sure grab this little girl.

Re: Catahoula pup for sale NW Missouri. - 01/26/18 01:15 PM

Pup is sold.

My wife and kids surprised me last night with her :-)

Thanks for looking!

Corey