Topic Options
Hop to:
#102010 - 10/27/20 03:50 PM Looking for some predator gear
FDChief Offline
trapper

Loc: Denison
Well, a guy off trapperman pointed me here to this site. Anyway, after reading some of the for sale threads, I am at home!! lol
After last season my son (he is 13) wanted to go after rats. So I loaded up for bear on rat equipment. Two weeks ago he changed his mind and wants to target coyotes.
So now I am scrambling to add a little more predator gear. (Especially if it keeps me out of the water!!) I’m a little light on snares. If anyone has some to sell, I’d prefer 1x19 5/64th. I have plenty of 3/32 extensions. I’m also a bit light on earth anchors. We use the Berkshire HD and could use another 50 or so of them or one similar. No pogo. Also, a couple set bags if anyone may have some laying around. I’m a Klein fan. We could also use some snare support wire. We have some but definitely need more. Sitting decent on footholds but could use some 1 3/4 or 2 coils. He seems able to set this size a bit better than the #3. If anyone has any of this equipment and would sell, please let me know. I AM NOT looking for free or children discounted gear. I have no problem paying you for the value it’s worth. I’m just in a scramble to get this stuff before season starts. Thank you for reading!!

#102011 - 10/27/20 04:04 PM Re: Looking for some predator gear [Re: FDChief]
just Offline
trapper

Loc: SE Iowa USA Henry
Welcome to ITT.
just

#102012 - 10/27/20 04:34 PM Re: Looking for some predator gear [Re: FDChief]
brad phillips Offline
trapper

Loc: Gilbertville, Iowa
I just buy #9 annealed wire from a farm store for support wire.

Schmitt enterprises has quick shipping if you go need to order stuff. Their normal shipping is three days to my house.

#102013 - 10/27/20 04:38 PM Re: Looking for some predator gear [Re: FDChief]
btomlin Offline
trapper

Loc: Iowa
Welcome. Denison wouldn't be overly far from the Snare Shop in Lidderdale if you and jr need a road trip.

#102014 - 10/27/20 04:56 PM Re: Looking for some predator gear [Re: btomlin]
FDChief Offline
trapper

Loc: Denison
Time of the year that we are there twice a week lol. That’s what I’ll end up doing if nothing comes from here. Figured I’d try and put money in a fellow trappers pocket first at a time when a few extra bucks comes in handy right before season starting.

#102023 - 10/27/20 07:33 PM Re: Looking for some predator gear [Re: FDChief]
brad phillips Offline
trapper

Loc: Gilbertville, Iowa
Good luck this season.

#102086 - 10/28/20 02:31 AM Re: Looking for some predator gear [Re: FDChief]
ghost8 Offline

Loc: Between Ricketts&Deloit
At the top of this page^^^^^^^ Roadrunner Snares. JD has "real" good snares. He could probably build them any way you want them if you want something special. From Cherokee he could get them to you quick. Snare support wire Bomgaar's. Welcome. G.

Moderator:  ADC, CTRAPS 

PLEASE HELP IOWA TRAPPERS BY JOINING THE IOWA TRAPPING ASSOCIATION!

Click their name to join today!

photo Banner_mtp.jpg