Topic Options
Hop to:
#77809 - 03/11/19 07:20 PM ADC's Predator Bait - Clearance
ADC Offline

Owner/Administrator

Loc: Mahaska Co. Iowa

ADC’s Predator Payback A.S. - $40/gallon Clearance price - ONLY $25 per gallon or two for $40!!! I only have four gallons left, when it's gone it's gone. I am clearance pricing it at a greatly reduced cost (up to 50% off) to make room in my bait storage area.

This bait is a multi-meat based bait. It is designed for attracting all predators in all weather conditions. This bait has been used for several years from Texas to Alaska and Maine to California and found to work excellent for all predators from cats to fox to coyotes and more....

Quote:
ADC I just got back from checking my traps set on 2 turkey farms. I put out 6 sets on each farm and came home with 4 yotes and 2 coon 1 skunk. But here's the catch I used your bait at dirt holes and took 3 out of the 4 yotes with your bait and took the 4 yote in a post set with one of your bones and cat urine. And the coon was caught with your bait in a dirt hole. ADC you have some great bait there I really mean that.

Quote:
ADC I have to tell you WOW on your bait let me tell you some things what are happening with it. When I first got it our ground was frozen so I went out and did the best I could with making dirtholes. I made 17 set combo of dirtholes and burnt block sets All I used at the dirthole was your bait, cat urine I got from Bob Wendt thats it. AT the burnt block I used your Predator Payback bait under the edge of the block and some of Stef Forgets catachior and fox urine. Let me tell you what happened in a week I took 2 fox. 10 coyotes, and 2 skunks and 4 big boar coon. No BS! Second I ran out of beaver flesh for my weasel line so I started to use your bait in the back and started pounding weasels. And used it on the cat line with great results. ADC you have something really going there. Put me on the list for next year for 2 gallons. Thanks ADC.

Even worked in cages for Stacy Yancy in Ca....

All prices are plus shipping, picked up in New Sharon, or I'd be happy to deliver them to the ITA or FTA conventions in Iowa this year.

Shoot me a PM if you are interested. Thanks!

~ADC~

Edited by ADC (04/24/19 06:56 AM)
Edit Reason: updated

#80152 - 06/12/19 02:53 AM Re: ADC's Predator Bait - Clearance [Re: ADC]
ADC Offline

Owner/Administrator

OBO - I want rid of these last 4 gallons.

#80267 - 06/19/19 02:25 PM Re: ADC's Predator Bait - Clearance [Re: ADC]
ADC Offline

Owner/Administrator

All Sold - Pending

Moderator:  ADC, CTRAPS 

PLEASE HELP IOWA TRAPPERS BY JOINING THE IOWA TRAPPING ASSOCIATION!

Click their name to join today!

photo Banner_mtp.jpg