photo 0169453c-0bdf-4c6a-994a-535c841417f6.png

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop to:
#63352 - 03/24/18 09:44 AM Muzzle loaders for sale- all sold
trapperchris Offline
trapper

Loc: Iowa
I have a small pile of traditional style muzzle loaders I've decided to part with. I have pics but cannot upload them from my phone. All have been used, shot, cleaned and stored properly. None of them have been shot in the last 5-6 yrs. All of them are cap locks. NO flinters.

1)Early Invest arms (Cabelas) 58 Hawken. This one's been shot and carried the most. Bluing is light in spots, satin finish is light and has some tack decoration. Neat old rifle. $250.

2) 50 TC Hawken. Early production with really pretty wood. Fiberglass ramrod from the mid 80s. Normal muzzle loader wear. A few light wood dings and wear on the high points of the bluing. $250

3) 45 TC Hawken. Clean rifle and great shooter. Very few handling marks and very light bluing loss on a cpl of high poionts. Tang screw hole for peep site. Heavy rifle! $300

4) Invest arms (Cabelas) Plains rifle. Clean rifle. Single trigger. Buckhorn site. One moon shaped ding on the right side of stock. Basic shooter. $200

5) This is a neat piece. 45 Frontier style pistol. Has a lock and trigger like nothing else I've owned. Beautiful wood. Built in Virginia,I was told, by EWM HAYS, his stamp is on the barrel. I was told this Hays fella is known throughout the Virginias for building muzzle loaders in the 70's and 80's. Bluing on the top of the barrel is lightly freckled from improper storage by the original owner. I like this one. $250.

Somebody buys them all, we'll deal. If you can pick them up, there'll be a PILE of powder (pyrodex and 3f), balls, maxi's, patches to go with. Would prefer to sell in one lot. If I part them out, we'll have to talk about shipping, etc. I have pics to send via text or email. Be serious if asking for pics!!!
Thanks for looking.---all sold
Chris

Edited by trapperchris (03/24/18 06:34 PM)

#63371 - 03/24/18 06:34 PM Re: Muzzle loaders for sale- all sold [Re: trapperchris]
trapperchris Offline
trapper

Loc: Iowa
All sold. Thank you.

Moderator:  ADC