photo 0169453c-0bdf-4c6a-994a-535c841417f6.png

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop to:
#51175 - 05/01/17 03:03 PM ADC's Trapping Baits - For Sale
ADC Offline
Administrator

Loc: Mahaska Co. Iowa
I'll be at the ITA & can deliver there. There is a limited supply of all these baits. Paypal or money order preferred. PM me if you're interested.

ADCís Raccoon Payback* - $7/pint or $40/gallon Ė plus shipping
This is a sticky, sweet, 100% fish based raccoon bait. Itís excellent for PVC, slap and go, and DP trap sets. Works great in pockets as well. Itís got a great taste coons love to eat, nothing bitter or nasty. They will dig for it until they are caught.

ADCís Shellfish Payback* - $7/pint or $40/gallon Ė plus shipping
Same great, sticky, sweet recipe as the ADCís Raccoon Payback but instead of 100% fish its 25% crawfish. Works great at all the sets mentioned above. The addition of the crawfish makes this bait a little thinner consistency. Itís been found to be very attractive to otters too!

ADCís Coon Trail Mix - $15/gallon Ė plus shipping
This is a dry mix of several things coon love to eat. It has a powerful sweet smell. Its been marinated in several ingredients known to be attractive to coons and then dried to be easy to use and wonít make a mess. This is best used in DP traps and cage traps. One gallon bag will make 60-75 sets.

NEW FOR 2017!!! ADCís Cherry Trail Mix - $15/gallon Ė plus shipping
This is a dry mix of several things coon love to eat. It has a powerful sweet cherry smell. Its been marinated in several ingredients known to be attractive to coons and then dried to be easy to use and wonít make a mess. This is best used in DP traps and cage traps. One gallon bag will make 60-75 sets. Same basic ingredients as my highly successful ADC's Coon Trail Mix, but kicked up with a powerful sweet cherry smell.

ADCís Raccoon Trailing Scent Ė $7/pint - plus shipping
This is a sticky sweet powerful smelling scent in a squeeze top bottle. Use it to lead raccoons right to your sets or into your cages, boxes and cubbies. A great accompaniment to my Trail Mix baits.

ADCís Predator Payback A.S. - $7/pint or $40/gallon plus shipping
This bait is a multi-meat based bait. It is designed up to really call all predators in all weather conditions. This bait has been tested for several years from Texas to Alaska and Maine to California and found to work excellent for all animals it was tested on.

Below are a few testimonials to my baitsÖ

Quote:
ADC, first year trying your Raccoon Trail Mix in my DP's. Very happy with the results! See the picture below, first night's catch!

Quote:
ADC's Shellfish Payback

I ran three dozen DP's late season this year for 5 checks using ADC's Shellfish Payback for bait. VERY impressed! I caught 73 coon out of 36 traps in only 5 checks! Here they are below. Thanks for the great bait! Doug B.

Quote:
ADC's COON PAYBACK

Last year my son got me trapping again after 18 years and after we had seen some coon damage on some of our farm buildings. Since we have a dog and numerous cats, I decided to purchase some DUKE DP's to catch our problem critters. After mediocre results with fish oil etc, I decided to use ADC's COON PAYBACK after seeing it being sold on trapperman. The morning after putting it in we caught 3 coons out of 6 traps. The next day we had 2 more and our problem with coons was eliminated on our farm. After I told my neighbor about what we did, he had us come over to his place. We caught 6 coons in 8 traps the first night....long story short...I went from buying 1 dozen dp's to 3 dozen last year...and caught over 150 coon. I am now up to 6 dozen dp's and plan on running and additional 3 dozen water sets for 2013. ADC's COON PAYBACK is all I use.....because it works! WYTAIL144

Quote:
Jayme, That trail mix bait you send me is WICKED good!
As per our discussion you know I've been searching for a bait to use, not just around but right in the barnyard without picking up every barn cat that walks by my dp's. Having tried all different combinations of sweet baits with just limited success, having your trail mix in the truck was just the ticket!
One horse farm that i trapped after i got your bait. The landowner was having problems with raccoons eating all of his cat food. Every night after work when he opened the barn door to feed the cats,he would have a dozen plus sets of raccoon eyes staring at him! He had enough of blowing thru 50lbs of cat food a week just to feed the coons. I wasn't trapping the barn at the time just trapping rats out of his farm pond as he had no less then 30-40 cats and he's told me "I love my cats" so i never approached him on his barn,didn't want to risk losing the honey hole of a pond. To make a long story short here, I ended up catching 19 coon in 5 days around his barn with ZERO cats caught and one happy landowner!
Thats just one of the many barnyards that i went on to trap last season. Your trail mix opened up a whole new way for me to provide a service to my landowners, without me doing it the way i have in the past,by lugging around cage traps.

Thanks for taking the time to talk with me,speedy delivery and a quality products

Your friend,
Troy Erickson

Quote:
True story.
Summer of 2011, I was doing some coon control around some sweet corn. I put ADC's trail mix in 5 DP's and another nationally available bait designed for DP's in 5 more traps side by side. I tried to make this as fair and unbiased as I could. The next morning their were 4 coon in the traps that had ADC's trail mix and none in the traps with the other bait. Several times after this ADC's trail mix performed in a similar fashion around sweet corn patches. Great Bait! Scott Webb Cresco, IA

Quote:
ADC I just got back from checking my traps set on 2 turkey farms. I put out 6 sets on each farm and came home with 4 yotes and 2 coon 1 skunk. But here's the catch I used your bait at dirt holes and took 3 out of the 4 yotes with your bait and took the 4 yote in a post set with one of your bones and cat urine. And the coon was caught with your bait in a dirt hole. ADC you have some great bait there I really mean that. I'll send you some pictures from today.

Quote:
ADC I have to tell you WOW on your bait let me tell you some things what are happening with it. When I first got it our ground was frozen so I went out and did the best I could with making dirtholes. I made 17 set combo of dirtholes and burnt block sets All I used at the dirthole was your bait, cat urine I got from Bob Wendt thats it. AT the burnt block I used your Predator Payback bait under the edge of the block and some of Stef Forgets catachior and fox urine from Bob Wendt. Let me tell you what happened in a week I took 2 fox. 10 coyotes, and 2 skunks and 4 big boar coon. No BS I 'll post the pictures. Second I ran out of beaver flesh for my weasel line so I started to us your bait in the back and started pounding weasels. And used it on the cat line with great results. ADC you have something really going there. Put me on the list for next year for 2 gallons no BS. Thanks ADC.

* (raccoon & shellfish payback) I suggest you freeze these baits in the off-season to retain their consistancy, but they are fine thawed all season long.

Edited by ADC (08/23/17 02:25 PM)
Edit Reason: updated

#55620 - 10/04/17 09:52 PM Re: ADC's Trapping Baits - For Sale [Re: ADC]
ADC Offline
Administrator

Loc: Mahaska Co. Iowa
If you're interested in any baits or skinning machines and will be at the Beaman get together, shoot me a PM I'll be happy to deliver it there free. thankyousign

Moderator:  ADC