photo 0169453c-0bdf-4c6a-994a-535c841417f6.png

Topic Options
Hop to:
#37550 - 03/26/16 03:23 PM ADC's Skinning Machines - DISCONTINUING SALES
ADC Offline
Administrator

Loc: Mahaska Co. Iowa
AFTER MANY YEARS OF BUILDING SKINNING MACHINES, I HAVE DECIDED TO STOP. I'LL BE SELLING THE LITTLE REMAINING INVENTORY I HAVE. IT IS LISTED BELOW...

Below is a picture of my original ADC's Skinning Machine Base and RTS Speed Gambrel Combo.

Skinning Machines are used to make skinning raccoons and coyotes easy but they really help on otter and other tough to pull critters. (see videos below) It really saves on your body allowing you more time and energy to set/tend more traps. They pay for themselves in no time.

These bases are designed to be mounted to your concrete or wooden floor. They install in minutes with just two 1/2" lag screws or cement wedge anchor bolts.

Bases of all my machines swivel so as to allow you access to all sides of the animals while being placed close to the wall and saving the precious space in your fur shed.

All my skinners can be used in conjunction with an electric hoist (suggested), 12v. winch, or boat trailer type manual winch. Simply mount your hoist above the base and you're ready to skin.

The total cost of the ADC's Original Base is $130 which includes shipping (USPS or FedEx) to you anywhere in the lower 48 states. ($110 without shipping)* -DOES NOT INCLUDE GAMBREL- ONLY ONE AVAILABLE

-----------------------------

The ADC's Wall/Pole/Post Skinner (pictured below) mounts to your wall, post, or pole, includes the wall mounted base, and hoist mounting bracket .... the cost is $180 this includes shipping anywhere in the lower 48 (USPS or FedEx). ($155 without shipping) (HOIST & GAMBREL NOT INCLUDED)* Use 1/2" lag bolts through a solid 4x6 mounted to your wall. ONLY ONE AVAILABLE

------------------------------

Below is my ADC's Complete Skinning Machine, this skinner adjusts from 6 1/2' - 11' high, includes the 110V electric hoist WITH FOOT PEDAL (not pictured), and -DOES NOT INCLUDE GAMBREL- cost is $500. (I can only deliver this skinner within SpeeDee Delivery's Service Area. If you live outside this area shipping is more than the cost of the machine. Shipping cost is $95.00 in this area or the skinner can be picked up in New Sharon, Ia.) ONLY ONE AVAILABLE

---------------------------------

This video below shows just how I use the skinning machine ...

Here's a short clip on skinning a coyote as well...

--------------------------------

Bench Mounted Grip & Spike Combo - $48 includes shipping anywhere in the USA ONLY 2 AVAILABLE

Here's a picture...

Click on the video below to see how they work on mink... (they also hold coons, rats, etc... for opening or skinning)...

-------------------------

~ADC~

#97241 - 06/10/20 12:29 PM Re: ADC's Skinning Machines - DISCONTINUING SALES [Re: ADC]
ADC Offline
Administrator

Loc: Mahaska Co. Iowa
THANKS! EVERYONE WHO HAVE BOUGHT MY MACHINES OVER THE YEARS!!!

~ADC~

Moderator:  ADC 

PLEASE HELP ALL TRAPPERS BY JOINING THE FOLLOWING TRAPPING ASSOCIATIONS

Click their names to join today!

photo Banner_mtp.jpg  photo 0169453c-0bdf-4c6a-994a-535c841417f6.png  photo Screenshot 2016-03-19 at 8.18.48 PM.png